Saturday, September 24, 2011

Count Your Many Blessings

I really don't like staying up late and getting up early.
Or going to bed early (in the morning) and getting up late.

However, some things I do like:

Crocheting
My job
Getting a raise at my job
picking an apron at work that already has a knot in the neckstrap
J-Dawgs Special Sauce
J-Dawgs Special Sauce...whenever I want
Good grades on tests
Easy tests
Finishing homework on time
Catching mistakes in homework BEFORE handing it in...with time to fix it!
Discovering new, beautiful places
getting to work on time
free food
coupons for free stuff
BYU Football
...BYU Football--winning
V-8 Fusion (juice)
Good memories of home
Memories of Ridgecrest
Whitney Wonnacott (The little one, not the one engaged to Jimmer...though she's probably pretty cool, too)
Lewiston Bengal Football
...Lewiston Bengal Football--winning
Robert calling me about girl stuff
cute pictures of my niece, Lily
good weather
Fall
Charity
modern technology
telephones
text messaging
Magic Erasers
"Don't Worry, Be Happy"
hugs
Really Good Hugs
Roommate families
Cute stuffed animals
Cute real animals
yarn
secure houses
pizza
ice cream
the gym
going to the temple
make-up
Friday (Yes....the song. Gotta get down on Friday.)
Paying Tithing
Good books
Pintrest
Friends that let me use their cars
Not getting busted for stealing a car
Chocolate
Mate'
General Conference
Home teachers
Blessings
the scriptures
the Book of Mormon
My spaceship/construction/dinosaurs blanket. It's pretty much the bomb-dot-com
People asking me about my day
people bringing me food so I don't have to cook
the peace that comes from the Gospel
looking pretty
Hymns


So, all in all, it was a pretty good day. Even if I am exhausted.