Saturday, August 4, 2012

Paid To Be a Redneck

Today was fantastic.  I'm having a bit of a hard time processing it all, actually. Many changes, really quickly.  Potentially very good changes. 

And if I wasn't me, I'd be a little scared. 

Good thing I'm me, and am totally not scared at all of anything ever. 
:shifty eyes:

As it is, I may possibly be feeling just the tiniest bit...what's the word?  Um...nervous?  Overwhelmed? Underqualified? Extremely blessed?  Shell-shocked? Dazed? All of the above?  ("One person couldn't feel all that at once!  They'd explode!" "Just because YOU have the emotional range of a teaspoon, doesn't mean we ALL have!")

The logical, "go get 'em!" side of me is trying to run forward, seeing all there is to be done and all I have to learn and trying to fit this in to the larger context of the rest of my life--seeing how it re-organizes and re-prioritizes everything, etc. 
A smaller part of me is shrinking away, hiding in a corner, afraid.
  Most of me is still a little stunned, not really sure if everything ACTUALLY happened. 
---------
But part of me, this little voice in my head, keeps reminding me how sweet I could look in my fancy-shmancy new Exec Chef coat. 
.
.
.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 O.O

. . . more later. :-)

1 comment:

Hilary and Eric said...

I personally am on the edge of me seat waiting for details about this post.