Thursday, May 5, 2011

Things I Love

audiobooks
Library Cards
clean laundry
having a (functioning) washer and drier IN MY HOUSE
having money to pay rent
pretty clothes
friends with talents they are willing to share
eating well
cheese
berries
having time to do crochet projects
working desk
clean rooms
sunny days
talking to friends
modern technology
The Family: A Proclamation to the World
sour cream/neufchatel fruit dip
fancy dishes
telephones
water
grass
space
gardens
coincidences
BYU Campus
fresh bread
scriptures
lds.org
man sweatshirts
Batman sweatshirt. Mine.
yard work
gym memberships
pretty yarn
drumline music
marching band
my CTR ring
my hat
my clock
bicycles
bus passes
friends that help me do cool stuff
cute stuffed animals
dance shoes
dancing
cooking for people
feeling pretty
skipping
walking through flower gardens
having adventures
my cowboy hat
Hobby Lobby
having money to GO to Hobby Lobby
California Adventures
the Block at Orange
big rooms to have parties in
hosting parties
talking about intelligent subjects
going on dates
talking about intelligent subjects while on dates
frolicking
Jamba Juice
my yellow blanket
Bobby the Cow
Calvin and Hobbes
canning fruit
making applesauce
exploring
cool clothes
logic puzzles
learning

Obviously, I am having a good day. :-)

1 comment:

:cassia marie: said...

all of that in one day?? :)