Sunday, July 3, 2011

Camra Dependency

I've been thinking for a while now about starting some sort of food blog. I love to cook, and I usually make my own recipes. Sometimes it's out of a conceited desire to get my food exactly how I want it, but usually it's simply because I'm too lazy to measure things and I like to be independent.

The focus of the food blog would be not simply giving recipes, but giving tips and general information to improve the reader's skill as a cook. Plus, I learn new things all the time and it would be a great place to record ideas.

The biggest problem with the food blog is the camera. One of the best things about food is that it is beautiful, and many instructions ought to be given visually rather than through words.

I don't do pictures.

Not that I mind pictures being taken. Remember the too-lazy-to-measure thing? Yeah, that laziness definitely bleeds over into the hey-lets-stop-what-we're-doing-every-two-seconds-to-take-a-picture department.


What say you, blog readers? How do I get over my camera laziness (and recipe-writing laziness, and measuring laziness) in order to bring you delicious, nutritious, and visually pleasing foodstuffs? (well...at least two out of three, delicious being subject to personal preference).

No comments: