Friday, June 28, 2013

Photographers Are Awesome

Working on my photo portfolio for school is kiiiiiiind of kicking my trash. Pausing to take pictures TOTALLY throws off my groove, and how on earth am I supposed to get a photo of both of my hands in proper cutting position if I have to take a picture of it?? I couldn't figure out how to get the timer to function properly, and the focus was usually wrong, and the balance and flow of the picture always seemed to be "off" somehow. 

Moral of the story: 
People make comments like "Wow, you take really good photos. You must have a really nice camera!"  
I've decided that's kind of like saying "Wow!  You make really good food!  You must have an awesome set of pans!"

>.<  Facepalm. 

REAL moral of the story:  Marry a photographer, who happens to be really good at shots of edible, inanimate objects. 

No comments: