Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sometimes, ordering thoughts out is difficult.

Sometimes, I think our society is a little backward.

Sometimes, I wish I could read minds.
And other times I'm glad I don't.

Sometimes, nothing quite hits the spot like the smell and the feel
of a freshly-sharpened, hard-wood, #2 pencil.

Sometimes, words can't quite express the right emotion.

Sometimes, I wish people all spoke the same language.
But usually, I'm glad we don't.

Sometimes, silly things make me laugh.

Sometimes, I pretend like I'm bored
but really, I just don't want to do the things I need to.

Sometimes, I fret about things,
but usually it's because I'm avoiding other problems.

Sometimes, I write strange pseudo-poetic blog posts while I'm waiting for my
audio-book to load on my computer.

Sometimes I'm too tired to sleep.
and other times, I'm too tired to be awake.

No comments: