Saturday, February 11, 2012

Unexpected Package


So, I got an unexpected package in the mail yesterday.  (Two packages in one week!) My mom had ordered me Sheri Dew's book "If Life Were Easy, It Wouldn't Be Hard: and Other Reassuring Truths". 
Yes, this image is from Amazon. Sorry; I didn't feel like taking a picture of my copy. 

It is a fantastic book. Many of the topics she covers are highly applicable to my life at the moment, and I'm sure the lessons will be quite helpful in times to come. I highly recommend it for anyone struggling with questions about life's purpose or direction, anyone trying to make a difficult decision--especially those involving relationships with other people--anyone in a life transition, or anyone going through a trying time physically, emotionally, or mentally.   If there is more than one of those on your personal life, I would definitely, definitely suggest you look it up. 

Gotta go read. :-)

No comments: